Home Budget Help
In order to demonstrate our firm commitment to you, our website patrons and customers, we'd like to
share our policies on information gathering, privacy, security, unsolicited email, returns and more.
- Your Personal Information: Our site uses forms for information requests and/or orders. Contact information from
all forms (including name, address, email address, payment info, etc.) is used to process information requests and/or deliver orders.
At no time will we share any of this information with any other person or company. Any financial information our customers submit, such
as credit card number and expiration date is used only to charge the customer for what they are purchasing.
- Security: This site has extensive security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the
information under our control. All orders are processed using SSL technology via secure server. All customer contact information
including credit card number and name and address is guarded with the utmost security and discretion.
- Unsolicited E-mail: We do not use, nor do we condone the use of unsolicited bulk email. We take the issue of
spam very seriously. Please report any incidents of unsolicited email coming from or mentioning the domain Home-Budget-Help.com,
to office AT home-budget-help.com for a prompt and personal reply. All matters will be investigated and dealt with promptly.
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe: We may offer our visitors a free e-newsletter as well as personalized follow-up email
messages. We never rent, sell or share our opt-in lists. We may however, offer sponsorship advertising in each issue and send special
alerts and sale announcements to our subscribers from time to time. (3-6 times per year.) Subscribers may opt-out of receiving any
future messages by simply following the unsubscribe directions in any email message. Our mailing list is handled by a reputable,
highly secure list management company called aweber.com. In order to be placed on our mailing list, we require an initial sign-up via
webform submission, as well as confirmation by clicking on a link in a subsequent email sent to the e-mail address used for subscription.
This is called "double opt-in" permission to receive e-mails from us. Therefore, if you are receiving an email from us, we are
assuming you took action twice in order to subscribe twice, and that you wish to receive communication from us. Please know that
if you should subsequently report our e-mails as spam (to your ISP) we will be forced to take action to prove that your report is in
error, based on our double opt-in records.
ensure proper commission tracking for our affiliates. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website.
visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google Cookies: The following applies to the use of Google ads on this site:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites
and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Search Box: The search box on this web site ("Search Box") is powered by Google Inc ("Google"). You acknowledge
shall apply to your use of the Search Box and by using the Search Box you consent to Google using your personal data in accordance
- Children's Privacy: We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we
learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information from our systems. We
encourage parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
Check out the FTC site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address,
phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
- Contacting the Web Site:
If you have any questions about this statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with Home-Budget-Help.com contact :
1 Meadow Lane
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866-4156
Email: office AT home-budget-help.com